Today is Saturday! We woke up to Rodd who of course left for soccer. He is very committed to his fun Saturday mornings of a friendly soccer game. I absolutely love that he has that to look forward too. Elly and I woke up to go pick up her brownie troops nuts that came in.
Elly sold 62 boxes $390 of nuts and now we have to deliver them. Gah!
Our morning got busy fast and then it was time to play soccer. Elly won her game of course plus she scored two goals. Then Analise is probably the best goalie I have seen. She is so good that she can kick the ball and then chill while the team battles to move the ball. ;)
I love my daily fix of baby Lexie. She is growing up so big and fast. I miss that I can't be there and watch her change.
The evening started with my bucket list zombie run.
I made Analise run it with me and boy was it fun!
We got to paint our faces to try and blend in with the zombies.
I did her make up and she did my make up but Gabe got a professional to do his makeup.
The zombies get a makeup artist to make them over. Before they look normal!
Then they got the party started.
But after they looked quite scary.
So gross and now we get to see them on the trail..scaring the crap out of us.
It was a fun trail and probably the fastest 5k I have run yet. Zombies make me run faster ha!
We survived the apocalypse and our brains are still in our head.
At the start of the race we saw the most amazing thing in the sky. It was like a shooting star but then it exploded and created this huge light circle. We later found out the navy was testing a missle off the coast of Malibu.
The funniest thing is then Gabe went to a church dance looking like this.
This was the chairity we supported and I actually love them a lot.
We got home and showered only to get a call from Rodd. Guess who lost his car keys while he was lobster fishing? Well not me ha! So off we went to drop off at the dance and then head to Carlsbad to recur my knight and shining armor.
But I can't end this without noting that she loves me more on some days.
This day was exhausting I'm asleep long before this will hit your inbox. ❤️