I re-focused different parts of my life and got my house organized. Well I had Maria over to help with that. I organized and she cleaned. We made a great team. There is nothing more peaceful to me then a clean house of my own chaos. While we cleaning this dog was harassing me. As if she doesn't get enough love, she wouldn't leave my side.
But then it was time for her to go outside while we finished cleaning the house. It was very wi st outside but come on she is a dog after all. A little time outside won't kill her. I even told her to go lay down on our very comfortable sofa outside but she kept getting frightened by the wind blowing the bushes on the hill behind her. She was so scared! Her size does not make her fearless that's for sure.
Elly made a collage of Lexie to share with her class during sharing time. She was so excited to tell them all about her.
Xandi has been true to her daily photo promise kind of. I actually haven't gotten one today :/ but I do love this one!
I had to work at urban jungle this weekend while driving I heard this comedy show. I was totally cracking up!
I had a girls day. I started the Morning with Summer and Becca. We had breakfast here: it was really good!
Then I had a girls lunch with Tess, Cez and this pretty woman Nora! It was so awesome to have a girl gab session. My happy cup is very full today.
Following lunch we went to cost some model homes. I needed some ideas for my backyard but I walked away with a ton of ideas.
Ready here they are. I'm not overwhelmed by them because I love to dream but mark my words these will get done.
In the kitchen I am ready to turn our bookcase wall into a buffet of cabinets to make my kitchen seem that much bigger.
I watched the Disney movie "the descendants" for the first time but it was the girls 20th time because they sang and danced to every song ha! I caught Elly getting her boogie on.


















