Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Sickness go away

I woke up with allergies that slowly progressed to way more then allergies. Gah! I have a head cold and it's no fun! It poured rain today. It seriously poured it was so awesome to see but no fun to drive in. 
I have my bucket list zombie run this weekend. Except if I die you won't be able to sue in case you were wondering. 
This darn case is responsible for cracking my screen. Aside from the fact that I dropped it and it warped and stopped protecting my screen. Epic fail so today I requested a warranty refund or replacement. 
My stuffy head is getting worse as the day progresses but I still have to get through activity days. When I picked up the girls from school Analise made the decision to go play with her bestie friend. Which left me doing activity days with no Analise. This new parenting thought of letting the kids make their own decisions and watching them fall is hard. 
Alas it was great afternoon but I couldn't get to bed fast enough. My stomach started hurting and I got liquids coming out of both ends. Vomit and diarrhea is wrong for any mom to get, like ever. Rodd went to go fishing tonight but he got called into work. He will be out all night and I will have trouble sleeping without him here. We got bills to pay and he is pretty awesome at accomplishing that. 
My cars tires all went low at the same time. I gotta add air or it's telling me I'm too fat. 
Oh well I'm off to bed to sleep this head cold away. It's progressing strongly and my stomach is very upset. It's going to be a long night. 

Wonder what lesson there is to learn here and what adventures are awaiting me tomorrow...stay tuned.