Oh man but the good news is that it doesn't hurt. It just looks not so pretty. Elly had an emotional morning too. Infact I took pictures down and her world was knocked out of tune because she wanted them back on the wall. Her life is only right when these photos are on the wall. Guess I won't be remodeling anytime soon.
Our trash cans I swear are awful. The city breaks them little by little every time they pick up our trash. The wheels broke and a friend found out we could get new wheels for free with our trash can serial number. Seriously they have serial numbers.
I took the girls to their sewing class and then my adventure continued as I picked up Tess and we travelled to pick up Gabe from his week in Catalina island. Boy have I missed him. He really is my heart in more ways then I can count. When he got off the boat I screamed "my boy, I have missed you so much!" He shook his head and pretended like he didn't know me.
He looked down and away. It's not for long because he missed me too!
Isn't he just so freakin handsome, awesome and amazing.
We got some tea to hold us over till we could get some food. I didn't grab lunch on the way because 1) I didn't want to miss Gabe's arrival. 2) I wasn't hungry but now I'm so hungry. Grrr!
We hit the road and headed to the embassy suites hotel where we are going to call home for the night. The plan is to rest and then go to balboa Island in the morning for their annual garage sale. It's a fun way to spend a girls day well it's our jam anyways. For tonight though the plan is to explore south coast plaza mall and get some good food. Tess took me to this really good Mexican food place.
So seriously it's a hole in the wall in a not so awesome area. But we are here for an adventure and boy was it just that. Figuring out the menu was another task. They sell food by the pound. We ended up with this order and it definitely was more on the 5 person side in the amounts. We had leftovers.
I have to say it was pretty good!
We were so hungry though with no lunch in our tummies we ate like savages. Right Tess? Total savages!
Dzen & Evan have joined us tonight on the last leg of the adventure. I'm excited for the early morning wake up call and to do all the shopping. This is the life,be jealous. I have a pretty awesome provider that makes it possible for me to do this adventure. Props to Rodd I so super like him. ;) We are pretty lucky to have each other.













