Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Number 5

DSCF0145DSCF0134

It has been a journey Mr. D and I embarked on 5 years ago. With the thought that we could never have a girl we moved forward with the idea of having a home full of boys. We were totally caught by surprise when the doctor and nurses called out its A GIRL!!!! With that came a journey. Learning the GIRL mom concept which did not include football. The journey of a young girl named Analise who entered my life at just the right time. I can’t believe it has been 5 years. She is still my little Anna Baby and princess. She is the most girly girl I know. (Thanks Xandi and Mercedes) It has been fun learning new hair styles and caring about fashion or rather clothes that match. So we designed her very special day as just that. A journey through activities that we love to do together.

It started with breakfast. Mr. D woke with such enthusiasm to make breakfast for everyone. We were honored to have Daniel Friebe and Josh Carpenter with us. It felt like our whole family was gathered together because all the seats at our table were filled

.DSCF0133



Then it was gift time. Seriously who could say no to that moment. Analise is so easy to shop for. She is so excited about everything. What did she get? Ha Ha I must say that Mr. D is such a good girl daddy. He did all the gift buying so I had no idea until she opened it. It was a pet doll that she could decorate with a whole bunch of girly stickers.
DSCF0147


Next on the list came Chuck E cheese.

DSCF0154 It was count your tokens and run.

DSCF0155 DSCF0157

Let me just say that awhile back Mr. D took Elly in to meet Mr. Chuck E. Cheese. She was in that stage and freaked out. Well now just walking into the door will cause her to get very nervous and anxious and pull on anything that will stop her from moving forward all while she screams NO!!!!!!!! and points to the door between her knuckle grips. So that was a fun journey. I walked outside and walked her to sleep and walked back inside. She woke up ten minutes later and well what a nightmare to actually wake up in your nightmare. Can you imagine her reaction?

Frustrated?
DSCF0159

Anxious?
DSCF0160

After a while she calmed down with the guarantee that a lollipop will make it into her hands with all these tickets the kids had.
DSCF0162
As we left she happily yelled goodbye to the Chuck E Cheese life size robotic doll. Happiest moment in her life. She couldn’t get out that door fast enough.

Lunch arrived just in time to get my dad to join us. It was at DSCF0163which is a family favorite. If you haven’t tried it shame on you! It is way to fabulous to pass up.

DSCF0165

Her wish was to go to Sea world and we are all about satisfying a girl’s need. So it was “Pack your stuff” we are out of here and off to Sea world. The excitement just kept on coming. Surprise surprise!! She has grown and is now 42". She was so excited to be able to ride the water rides with the boys. They had a great soaking time.


DSCF0167DSCF0172DSCF0176DSCF0179DSCF0181DSCF0189DSCF0191DSCF0193DSCF0194


With that came a wonderful close to the journey. FIREWORKS!!!!!!!
DSCF0197DSCF0199
Now on to what the next year will bring.



My sweet Analise,

You are loved in more ways than I can muster up words for. Our life is less exciting and engaging without you. I miss you too much when you are not by my side but I realize that you are growing up fast. I promise to live for the moment and enjoy every passing one with you and never have a regret. I prayed for you many years before you came into my life and now that I have you my dreams didn't even come close to the miracles I see and the blessings I enjoy through your eyes. I love you with all my heart!!!