Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Rodd

I knew Mercedes was planning something. We came home after leaving the ER with Gabe (who needed stitches). We saw Nick parked in the driveway and it was all smelling like something was up. Oh well too tired to care. It got fishier when we told Nick to come inside and he said sure and then started his car and booked it out of here. hmmm!! Mercedes confirmed via phone that we had got in the way of her plans for Rodd's Birthday Gift. Well she had time today because we were gone all day and we returned to find our bathroom was invaded. I must say, it was the greatest gift ever. How she will top it next year will be worth waiting to see. Someone better give her a job because I am hoping for our 100 grand.

P9120216

For those who can't read it this is what it says: (Mercedes is a poet and didn't know it)

Hey there you HOT TAMALE you! We hope you had a WHOPPER of a birthday! It sure makes us snicker at how old you’re getting. Maybe next year we will give you 100 GRAND for a trip to new YORK! If you go by boat don't forget your LIFESAVER!
love, Mercedes and Nick

Oh and next to the lifesavers you will see Elly's Potty reward Chart. Yes, I know it's blank *sigh*