Monday, September 07, 2009

LABOR DAY...

This was a fun filled day of remembering the reason for the day and enjoying our families and friends company.

P9060144

It has been super duper HOT here lately and really the only way to cool down is to jump feet first into a water tank. However, as you can see with this case a family member's pool will do just fine.
P9060135P9060006
Elly has become quite the fan of water. She just floats and takes it all in. Try getting her out!! She really loves just hanging out in the pool.

P9060067P9060125
We were all watching the kids enjoy their swim time. It actually started to cool down and was a beautiful day.
P9060010
Who can resist a few under water shots?

P9060013P9060020P9060045P9060117P9060098P9060041

I even eventually gave in to the heat a jumped right in. It was soo much fun. The best part was: I was cold when I got out for many hours. Yeah! I know in a few months I will beg for the heat. The thing with that theory is when it's hot you really can't walk around naked (at least legally) and in the cold you can pile on clothes till no end.
P9060059P9060063
Outside play time was just as fun as inside play time. Analise is training Elly to play games that she loves.

I have to add this photo because I told him I was going to and I am a woman of my word. Hey Mr. D is that a good Popsicle?
P9060141

Well Labor day has come and gone so that must mean summer is coming to an end. If your one of those that thinks Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school ever wonder why it wasn't Independence Day? I know that name was already taken. Whether you work days or nights, at home or in a cubicle, one job or two, or 24 hours a day like I do then my hat's off to you this weekend. I hope you have a great Labor free Day and that you are ready to get back to your labors come Tuesday. :-)