Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Confession

A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day...Landon has a very special place in all of our hearts..When he comes over he is harassed by all the younger kids..and when it's time to go we just have to give kisses and say good-byes multiple times. Thank goodness for skype. When the girls and I need it we just hop on and get a visual of the Prince. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!

0061-9-2010 camera download 0031-9-2010 camera download 0061-9-2010 camera download 008

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle".
-- Vincent van Gogh