Saturday, May 01, 2010

Free Day to Disneyland...

The thought of a free day into Disneyland is music to my ears. With such a large family I jumped on this opportunity. The trouble is planning a day that everyone can attend. So my thought was to plan it as far out as I possibly can and just hope that no one will have plans that day. Well as it turns out luck is on my side and we were able to attend the Pacific Beach clean up day from 10 am-1pm. I really want my kids to learn the art of service and this just seemed like one of many great opportunities. If I was thinking though I would have planned better, maybe bring snacks and drinks etc. Elly did pretty well considering. She fell asleep towards the end and that may have helped if I had thought to bring a stroller. So I held her and when that got too hard Mr. D took her. It was a fun day spent as family.. minus Nani, Meme and Nick of course.
photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

We had to take a couple breaks and when it was all over we ate at fat-burger restaurant and headed home. Now the question is when should we use the passes? After Nani gets home or before? hmmm....
photo.jpg