Saturday, August 14, 2010

Analise 6... WHAT!

My when you sit down and really contemplate life you can't help but to think where did the years ago. I can remember when Analise was born and the words " you have a girl" were announced. Once I got past the shock, the miracle she was to me became even more apparent. An answer to many prayers and even through the years she has become an example to me on the art of patience and virtue. Her innocence and love to learn has inspired me in so many ways. She knows how to stand for what is right and as she grows I hope that ability grows with her. The Princess from within has been released in Analise and has taught me once again how different life is through a girls eyes. Analise brings more joy into my life then I can possibly express in words. The past 6 years have gone by very quickly but I hope to enjoy every moment moving forward so next year I can honestly say that I hung on to every moment and loved the journey. Analise at age 6 with her smile and giggle can capture your heart instantly. Once you are caught in her spell you just can't help but to spoil her and shower her with gifts. So when her daily thought was " I really want a pillow pet for my birthday" she shared it with all but it was her daddy's heart that could not resist the request. So for her gift given to her on the actual day she was born Mr. D presented her with a pillow pet. Let me just say that it has not left her side yet. She is so in love with it that she has no problem sleeping in her own bed now.
196197

Don't judge the wrapping. It was a busy week plus it was Mr. D who wrapped it.. just sayin!
198199200

Poor Elly, now all she wants is a pillow pet for her birthday.
201

6 years has come and gone...but the world would be lost with out her.