We weren't exactly sure how we were going to find him but we did know that he would arrive at the airport with the other departing missionaries. He saw us first...we walked in and bam he turned the corner and I ran for my hug.
Jumping for joy..
Jumping for joy..
Look who we found!
My days of worry and anxiety have come to a close. I am so proud of this man in front of me. I can't explain the joy I feel.
He served with some amazing Elders! Bonded for life!
The real question was how on earth are we going to get back to the hotel?
As we waited for our ride we talked, chatted and talked some more. I could listen to his stories all day. I loved hearing his voice in person.
Dante is amazing to have around too. I hope he always remember this trip.
It was also a day of decisions. We started the morning off with some Tico Breakfast. It was okay...my stomach had some issues with it but it was worked through. Rodd enjoyed his own version of a croissant...burned!
And some fun with one another!
Life is perfect right now. I just wish my whole family could be here to feel the spirit and love I am feeling right now!
We finally got a rental car and stopped to grab some snacks..
We were going to try to meet up with some members but those fell through so off we went to the La Paz waterfall garden. It was amazing!
Saw birds of all kinds but this was my favorite.
The others just weren't as fun!
Watched an angry jaguar fight with a female cat. So scary to watch but crazy interesting couldn't walk away. 
Saw a huge display of dead butterflies :( but then we saw some living ones too!
Then we saw monkeys
and what is a zoo without a snake!
Found out frogs are fed baby mice..gross!
we ran away from the water as it started to rain on us.
At the end we were so tired...the view was amazing and the company twice as good!
At the end we were so tired...the view was amazing and the company twice as good!
we headed back to the hotel to Skype with those I love dearly (my fam bam) and went straight to bed. :0) till tomorrow's adventures I can't wait!
















