Saturday, July 25, 2015

Early mornings make productive days

Whoa it started early this AM. Carla Peay is celebrating her 48th birthday and her wish was to knock off a bucket list item. So off we were to climb to potato chip rock. 
We were above the clouds. It was beautiful! But it was still so early. We were trying to beat the heat. 
We made it to the rock and it wasn't that bad of a climb. 
Carla almost didn't make it up the rock but mission accomplished! Bucket list...check!
Then it was time to climb down the mountain. I enjoyed the views! 
Whoa! I'm killing it and it's only noon! 
The dirt on my legs is proof that I really trekked through the dust and dirt. 
The Walker family invited us to go with them to The inflatable world water park. She sent me this groupon and we were all in. 
Thank goodness I hadn't bought the groupon yet because we arrived and they said it can't be used for 24 hours. Boo! So now what do we do? We went and had lunch at Rubios and then drove to get gas thinking maybe we should do laser tag. $22 per person for 3-15 minute lazer tag games didn't seem like a deal so we kept on driving. Where should we go? Beach? Noooooo! Was what we heard from the kids. Who says no to the beach? So I called Bob Krause and said "hey got any deals for urban jungle we are driving around looking for something to do"? Sold! $6 for 120 minutes..yes please and so the adventure began. 
They have massage chairs! That's where you could find us mamas. Look how skinny my calfs look ha! 
Even Gabe got some good rubbing. He complained when it started to massage his tailbone. That was just too much for him. 
Trampoline dodgeball was a blast as always! 
Elly can be pretty aggressive. Younger child syndrome?
We finished our time sweaty hot and ready to head home. We do love a good urban jungle sweat. 
Guess who turned 13? 
He is growing up! Such a sweetheart! 
This is what we call bad photographer though..ha! 
Someone must have a good photo? They get worse here. 
Whoop there it is!
Elly wrote him a letter and it was the sweetest thing. She has such a big heart and is always thinking of others. How did she become so great! 

We got him cash cause we are way too lazy to think of anything else. Besides did you read about my day when would I have had the time? But we did put the cash in a fortune cookie so I get some creative points. It was pretty cool! If I do say so myself. 
Happy Birthday Andrew! 
Make this a year to remember.
With this crazy family shouldn't be hard. ;) 
Whew! What a day to remember. We will sleep like not a baby tonight.