Sunday, July 26, 2015

Teeth will never win!

Whoo hoo! This morning started off early and this boy is going under to cut those wisdom teeth out. No big deal right? 
Oh man it's painful I remember. He pretty much becomes my toddler for the next few days. Soft foods and lots of liquids. Yummy! He will love it. 
Doesn't he look awesome! He's totally out of it and loopy. 
My favorite lines are: 
"I can't feel my tongue."
"Where are my teeth?, I wanted to keep them."
"It doesn't hurt, so suck it."
He's got a lot of pills to suck down and was very excited to eat Ramen. Seriously the most healthiest food on the market right?...nope! Lots of soft food and laying around. It's a teenagers dream! Wisdom teeth coming out doesn't seem so bad any more. It was an at home day and working in the yard is how I spent most of my spare time. 
Some things I realized: 
We're pretty amazing
Rodd can really build something amazing
My kids work very hard to help where they know what to do 
When we need to band together and support another we do. 
Gabe kisses girls now gah! 

What a day to reflect on. I get to wake up at 1 and 5am to administer pain meds. Should be a great night. :)