Saturday, July 11, 2015

Loving the slow lazy life

The boys are coming home today yay! We are so excited. We went to wash the car this morning because it still had sand from the beach. It's 7-11 so we got our free slurpee and just happened to pass another 7-11 so we got another slurpee. This is going to be a good day! 
We got home and cleaned up. The house gets so messy in the summer. We really get lazy. The boys came home minus Dante because he left to attend AFY with Richard Nixon. Rodd slept and Gabe played video games right after they showered of course. 
They looked like they had a great experience. From Rodd's phone I got some photos. 

Looks like they had McDonalds for a meal. One of the few times MCDonalds gets into my kids system is when we are traveling or camping. 

Full car and some good male bonding occurred. 

In the afternoon Rodd and I headed back to lowes and Home Depot to check out their composite wood for our deck floor. So many options. 

The kids wanted to go to Krispy Kreme donuts so bad so we made the drive down. The things we do to bring smiles to their faces. No time for photo the donuts were gone before I remembered to take a photo. Yummy! 

The day ended with some more video games and some good cuddling. I am so loving my life and my family. Missing those not around but they are off having their own adventures.