Yup I totally thought today would be the day we finally get back on schedule and I woke up to Rodd working on the deck. He said "well, I went to work but turns out it's my day off since I work Saturday". Oh yipee so we had another family day and off to watch the new Minion movie totally made the kids day.
We got some popcorn and that became our lunch meal..so healthy I know.
We made a pit stop at Home Depot. I'm sure Rodd will be back a few more times in the next few days.
Elly was so excited to have a seat in
The bathroom we found.
And then it was back to working on the deck.
The cool thing though is that I witnessed some father son bonding. Gabe did all the talking as Rodd's mind was probably pre-occupied but heaven knows Rodd loves the entertainment.
The deck is coming along.
I found time to tend to my tiny garden. I did a ton of research and learned a whole lot. I'm so excited for this new adventure in life.
I harvested some jalapeƱos. Yummy! So happy.
My baby boy is all grown up and got himself a girl to call his own. What! I know but he is a little man now. He even built us a fire tonight...well he tried, failed, got some help from daddy and finally produced a fire so we can all make some woofums. His girlfriend Brie tried one for the first time.
It was a very productive night. Off to bed I go..I really need to find a way to get my kids in bed before 2am..let that be my goal for another day. For now I crash before them..so sad. I'm officially old.