Thursday, August 06, 2015

Summer..where did you go?

Dude I was scrolling through the website Pinterest and I came across this beauty. How awesome does the concept of this sound. Talk about instant gratification. Although I think I could get my kids to work for some cold hard cash the trick will be in getting me to get the cash on a board. I'm pretty bad at keeping up with things like this. But I truly like the idea behind this. 
I got a chicken coop. Yup👍..guess what? Now it's time to get some chicks or hens depending on if I want to care for babies or get them laying already. I'm so excited! Although kitty may want in on the action too. She just has no idea why they don't like to play with her. Umm..maybe because she kills them but hey that's just a thought. 
So all these years we have introduced Amazon prime to family members who don't want to buy it themselves or can't afford it. But alas Amazon has caught on and is putting an end to their sharing prime memberships with others outside of your household. Sad for us but makes sense for their business. The good news is we are locked in for this year and the change will affect all our sharing family members next year. Yay! Shop on people shop on. 
Our backyard is almost party ready. We got the firepit area lights up and running. I'm just waiting on my chalk board to go up on the walls and we will be set for that area. I'm super excited for how our backyard is turning out. It makes us want to hang out in it. I live in sunny San Diego I really should be enjoying the great outdoors. A nice yard really helps with that. 
We cleaned out the girls closet. They got rid of 2 trash bags full of clothes. Seriously I need someone to pass these clothes on to. I'm always so sad to donate clothes that still can be used. They make a profit and all I want to do is give them to someone who could use them. My days are getting boring as we are starting the trend of preparing for school to start so we must organize the house to make room for the rest of the years activities. Sounds fun right..I actually finding joy in organizing if I am able to do it at my own pace.