This day got me not feeling so great. Headaches I have been fighting daily for a few weeks now. It's not any fun. I'm really feeling my age and bed seems like a very comfortable place to be most days.
Today was a special day for a good friend of ours and Elly. So we got dressed and showed our support. The other lazy kids couldn't find the energy to get moving so it wa just Elly and I on our own grand adventure.
When we arrived we sat and waited for the big moment. The spirit was strong and we witnessed this little girl make choices that will impact the rest of her life. Elly and libby have been with each since birth. They are 3 months apart in age and both of our families have grown closer together over the years.
I sure hope these girls stay good friends. After the celebration Elly and I headed to el pollo loco for dinner for my final free birthday dinner. Then we did some shopping and headed home. It's always nice to adventure out and spend some good quality time with some one on one bonding. Elly is a pretty amazing girl. Drives me nuts sometimes but her loving spirit makes it imposisible to stay upset. She is a pretty amazing delight and we got pretty lucky to have her.

